RRR is an upcoming Indian Telugu-language period action drama film… written and directed by S. S. Rajamouli, starring South Stars N. T. Rama Rao Jr. and Ram Charan also with Alia Bhatt and Olivia Morris… “This is a fictitious story about two legendary revolutionaries and their journey away from home before they started fighting for their country in 1920’s…” Get Ready to experience Indian Cinemas on October 13, 2021.
SYNOPSIS: RRR movie is a fictitious story based on two legendary freedom fighters, Alluri Seetharamaraju and Komaram Bheem. Set in the 1920's. The movie unveils both of them away from home (In Delhi) before they started fighting for the country.
About the Film
RRR movie is a much awaited multi-starrer of Jr NTR and Ram Charan in the direction of S S Rajamouli. Also Ajay Devgan in this movie, seen in a powerful role. Tamil actor Samuthirakani plays an important role. Other than male casts, Bollywood actress Alia Bhat playing oposite Ram Charan while Hollywood actress Daisy Edgar Jones pairing with Jr. NTR.
DVV Danayya producing this mega movie under DVV Entertainment Production banner while M M Keeravani scoring music and Suddala Ashok Teja wrote lyrics for this movie. Young Tiger NTR playing the role of Komaram Bheem and Mega Power Star Ram Charan playing the role of Alluri Seetharamaraju.
The makers of RRR released a new poster of the film, featuring Jr NTR and Ram Charan in a celebratory mood, on the occasion of Ugadi, the New Year’s Day for the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana in India. The poster gave a glimpse of the celebrations in the pre-Independence times.
RRR is a movie based on the two prominent freedom fighters from the South part of the country named Alluri Sitarama Raju, and Komaram Bheem. Here you will see Alluri Sitarama Raju played by Ram Charan and Komaram Bheem played by Jr NTR. However, as revealed by director SS Rajamouli in an interview earlier, while the characters are inspired by history, the story is entirely fictional. It is known that the two freedom fighters never met in reality but Rajamouli wanted to explore “what if they had met and inspired each other in their fight for the country” and that’s what he has shown in RRR.
Casts & Crews
- N. T. Rama Rao Jr. as Komaram Bheem
- Ram Charan as Alluri Sitarama Raju
- Alia Bhatt as Sita
- Olivia Morris as Jennifer
- Ajay Devgn
- Ray Stevenson as Scott
- Alison Doody as Lady Scott
- Chatrapathi Sekhar
- Shriya Saran
- Spandan Chaturvedi as Young Sita
- Chakri as Young Komaram Bheem
- Varun Buddhade
- S.S. Rajamouli (Direction and Screenplay)
- Vijayendra Prasad (Story)
- Sai Madhav Burra (Telugu dialogue)
- Madhan Karky (Tamil dialogue)
- Riya Mukherjee (Hindi dialogue)
- D.V.V. Danayya & M.M. Srivalli (Producer)
- M.M. Keeravani (Music Director)
- Senthil Kumar (Cinematography)
- A. Sreekar Prasad (Film Ediotor)
- Denitza Daverova (Production Manager) and many other departments
Brief of Marketing, Budget and Release Date
- First press meet of RRR movie, held on March 14th at 11:30am in Hyderabad.
- The expansion of the title RRR is revealed as Roudram Ranam Rudhiram in Telugu, Raththam Ranam Rowthiram in Tamil, Roudra Rana Rudhira in Kannada, Rudhiram Ranam Roudhram in Malayalam (all of which translate to Rage, War, Blood) and Rise Roar Revolt in Hindi, on March 25, 2020.
- The film was earlier scheduled to be released on 30 July 2020. But, in February 2020, the release date was revised as 8 January 2021.
- In November 2020, Rajamouli said that the release date will be confirmed after the completion of shooting, which was on hold due to COVID-19 pandemic and resumed in October.
- Producer DVV Danayya confirmed the budget for RRR movie is 350 to 400 crores.
- In February 2021, Lyca Productions acquired the film’s theatrical distribution rights for Tamil Nadu.
- In March, Pen Studios acquired the theatrical rights for North India, in addition to electronic, satellite and digital rights of all language versions.
- RRR movie releasing worldwide in 10 languages on Oct 13th, 2021.
How was it? Like what you read… then share with others…